Thermostatic radiator valves (TRVs) are fitted to radiators in order to control the flow of hot water. They do this by detecting the room’s temperature and regulating the flow of water in the pipework accordingly.
There are two types of TRV:
- Can be manually adjusted to the desired temperature in the room
- Once set, the temperature will stay the same the whole year round
- Automatically adjusts according to the room’s temperature
- Connects to a smart thermostat to create heating zones
- Can be pre-programmed to adjust at a predetermined time
- Could use less energy and save money on your monthly bill
To find out more about how you could use TRVs in your home, call us on 08082232980.