Getting a new Intergas boiler? Here's our price & installation guide
Netherlands-based domestic heating brand Intergas, has been manufacturing heating products for over 40 years and has throughout this time, prided themselves in providing their customers with cost-effective heating solutions. The Deutsch brand launched their first condensing boiler in 1989 and has since then established themselves as a popular brand within the industry.
If you’re looking for a boiler that could deliver effective and reliable central heating, a product from the Intergas range could be an ideal option. We could help you choose an Intergas boiler to suit your needs and conduct a thorough installation at a competitive price. We’ll also strive to provide you with the most friendly and reliable service from your first encounter up until you are completely satisfied with your new boiler installation.
On this page we offer a comprehensive look at Alpha boilers, find out more about:
- Why choose Intergas
- Boiler types
- Popular models
- Install cost
- Boiler range
- Which boiler do I need?
- Service & repair
Why Choose Intergas?
Intergas pride themselves on being the reliable and environmentally responsible solution to heating and hot-water needs worldwide. The brand design and manufacture products that aim to increase savings on energy bills by reducing energy wastage**.
Intergas has throughout the years strived to build a commendable reputation for manufacturing boiler systems of high quality, with Which? naming the brand one of the top 5 boiler manufacturers and Smart-Plumb online stating that they supply “The world’s most reliable combi boiler.” With an estimated 1200,000 boilers installed worldwide and approximately 4000 systems produced each week, Intergas continues to grow and strives to provide customers with efficient and durable heating products.
Intergas Boiler Types
Intergas manufactures a range of boiler types with the aim of ensuring that all customer needs are met. Here at HomeServe, we aim to help you select the right Intergas boiler for your home and heating requirements. Intergas boiler types include:
- Combi Boilers – Intergas combi boilers are designed to deliver both effective heat and instantaneous hot-water from one single unit. These compact systems tend to be particularly beneficial to households that have limited space. Intergas’ range of combi boilers is typically best suited to small or medium properties with a low to average demand for hot water.
- Regular Boilers – Intergas regular boilers provide heating and hot water with the use of a hot-water cylinder and a cold-water storage tank. These boilers could particularly benefit households that already have a traditional style of central heating, as this could enable a straightforward installation. Intergas regular boilers could be an ideal option for medium homes that have a higher than average demand for hot water.
- System boilers – Intergas design their system boilers to provide efficient central heating to homes, with the use of an addition hot-water cylinder. These boilers do not require a cold-water tank as their primary heating components are already built into the system. Intergas system boilers are generally suitable for most property sizes that have an average to high demand for hot-water.
Most Popular Intergas Boilers
We understand that choosing the right Intergas boiler for your home and needs can be a challenging task, especially with the variety of options available. It is our goal to help you choose a boiler that could efficiently provide you with the heating and hot-water that you require. So, to help you make your decision, here’s what in our opinion, are the top 4 selling Intergas boilers.
1. Rapid 25 Combi Boiler
- Built-in digital time clock
- LPG options available
- Built-in expansion vessel
- 810mm x 450mm x 270mm (height x width x depth)
- Typically best suited to most small to medium homes with 2-3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
2. Combi Compact ECO RF 30
- Designed with a high efficiency pump
- Innovative control system
- Ultra-high efficiency, designed to condense 100% continually
- 650mm x 450mm x 240mm (height x width x depth)
- Typically best suited to most medium sized homes with 2-4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
3. Rapid 32 Combi Boiler
- 4 in 1 boiler –combi designed to be easily converted into system, open vent or multipoint systems
- Designed to be highly efficient – only heat what’s needed
- Good flow rates up to 13.2 litres per minute at 35C rise
- 810mm x 450mm x 270mm (height x width x depth)
- Typically best suited to most medium sized homes with 3 bedrooms and 1 or 2 bathrooms
4. Combi Compact ECO RF 36
- Designed with ultra-high efficiency, boiler condenses 100% continually
- Multiple kW outputs available
- Innovative control system
- 710mm x 450mm x 240mm (height x width x depth)
- Typically best suited to most medium to large homes with 3-5 bedrooms and 1 or 2 bathrooms
Cost of Installing a Intergas Boiler
The cost of installing a new Intergas boiler can vary and tends to be reliant on a number of factors including the type of boiler you select, its size as well as the complexity of the installation process. For example, if scaffolding or additional pipework is required, the cost of installation could increase.
The price of installing a new boiler can often seem expensive but it is important to invest in the standard of your boiler and central heating, as well as the quality of your installation. You should ensure that a Gas Safe engineer completes the installation, as this could ensure that the job is conducted in a thorough and professional manner as the installer will have the required training and qualifications. Our expert team of engineers are highly trained and qualified to conduct installations to a high standard, so rest assured that with us, you’ll receive a first-class installation.
To get a free, no-obligation quote for how much a new boiler installation could cost you, try our online quote tool. Alternatively, call us to book an appointment with one of our professional surveyors.
Intergas Boiler Range
Intergas manufactures a variety of boilers, each with unique features and benefits for different property styles. We could help you select the right boiler for your home and provide a quality installation with excellent service throughout. Intergas’ boiler ranges include:
- Combi Compact ECO RF – This range could be described as Intergas’ flagship set of combi boilers. Referred to as “The Greenest Choice,” these compact boilers were manufactured with the aim of reinventing the combi boiler, with its high-efficiency technology and eco-friendly central heating. These boilers feature an innovative, 2 in 1 heat exchanger and is made up of just 12 components and 4 moving parts; designed with the aim of prolonging its working life and efficiency by eliminating the main causes of faults and failures within traditional combi boilers.
- Combi Compact HRE This set of boilers is designed to provide energy-efficient central heating to a wide range of properties. With their revolutionary Double High Efficiency technology and an efficiency rating of up to 95.8%, these boilers were manufactured with energy-saving and cost-effectiveness in mind. There are four power outputs available from these compact systems; created with the aim of meeting a variety of heating and hot-water needs.
- Compact HRE OV This range of open-vent or regular boilers, is generally an ideal option for homeowners that already have a traditional central heating system and have no desire to change. These systems feature a constantly modulating fan which is designed to automatically adjust the boiler’s settings to suit your needs; aiming to reduce energy loss in the process.
- Compact HRE SB Intergas manufacture this range of system boilers with a number of key features such as a built-in frost thermostat to protect your system from the blistering cold. The boilers could also provide constant access to hot-water as their cistern is designed to automatically replenish itself. With a high efficiency rating, a boiler from this range could reduce your energy wastage and consequently allow you to make savings on your energy bills**!
Which Intergas boiler do I need in my home?
There are a number of factors to consider when selecting an Intergas boiler, the most important being the space available in your home and your hot-water and heating demands. You should also consider the kW that your home may require; this refers to a boiler’s ability to cope with your central heating needs and tends to depend on the number of bathrooms and radiators that are present.
Here’s an estimated guide of kW outputs to help you determine the type of Intergas boiler that could be suitable for your home:
- 24-27kW: 1-2 bedroom, 10 radiators, 1 bathroom
- 28-34kW: 3-4 bedroom, 15 radiators, 1-2 bathroom
- 35-42kW 4+ bedroom, 20 radiators, 2+ bathroom
(This information has been supplied By Help-Link UK limited and has been produced for information purposes only and should not be used or relied upon as a substitute for professional advice by a suitably qualified engineer.)
A boiler warranty could provide you with added peace of mind that should a fault occur with your boiler, the manufacturer could be liable to replace or repair the part without any cost to you. Intergas boilers could come with manufacturer-backed warranties of up to 10 years (depending on the boiler model) and could provide you with cover for faulty parts from the date of manufacture or parts that are integral to the boiler; this could include the controls. Terms and conditions apply with all warranties and they may be subject to change at any time, so ensure that you check through them thoroughly or contact us if you’d like to learn more***.
Intergas service and repairs
Whilst your Intergas boiler is within its warranty period, it is required by the manufacturer that you maintain the condition of the boiler by having an annual service. During a boiler service, your Gas Safe engineer will check that your boiler is in working order without any existing or potential faults. Maintaining your boiler well could also help prolong its working life, remember prevention is better than cure***!
We understand that a boiler breakdown can be significantly inconveniencing and distressing. Whilst your boiler is in warranty, you can contact Intergas directly in the event of a boiler breakdown or fault. Alternatively, contact us, we could help to get your boiler back up and running as quickly as possible.
*5% online discount is available to domestic gas and LPG customers who receive an online quote for all boiler brands. £50 additional discount available on all like-for-like system swaps excluding Ideal Logic HE24 and HE30 boilers & Ideal Logic HO12 & HO15 boilers and an additional £100 discount is available on conventional to combi, and combi to conventional boiler swaps. Online discounted price is only available for the duration of the 14-day quote validity which starts from the day the quote was given. HomeServe include a filter as part of your quote as this is highly recommended by the boiler manufacturer as a key component in maintaining boiler health, functionality and may potentially be looked upon favourably by manufacturers when assessing warranty work. This filter can be removed at the customer’s request. Quote also includes a Honeywell CM727 programmable thermostat for all combi boiler installations as this is a legal requirement as part of the Boiler + legislation introduced 6th April 2018, and cannot be removed from the installation unless; it is replaced with an alternative smart thermostat; or another energy saving measure as listed in the Boiler + legislation or if an smart thermostat already exists within the property. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. HomeServe have the right to withdraw or change the offer at any time. Online discount is automatically applied when the customer gets a quote using the online quote system at www.homeserveboilers.com and as long as the customer meets all the above criteria.
*** Subject to an annual service at the customer's expense. 10-year warranty option only available on Worcester Bosch and Ideal gas boilers.