New Vaillant boiler installation: replacement, cost & deals
Vaillant has been manufacturing heating products for over 140 years and during this time, the company has made their mark on the industry. Creating and pioneering revolutionary heating products such as the combi boiler, this German company continues to manufacture products that are forward-facing and efficient.
If you’re looking for a highly-efficient source of heat for your household, you could consider our range of Vaillant boilers as an option. We could provide you with a Vaillant boiler installation at a competitive price and offer you a friendly and reliable service.
On this page we offer a comprehensive look at Vaillant boilers, find out more about:
- Why choose Vaillant
- Boiler types
- Boiler range
- Install cost
- Popular models
- Which boiler do I need?
- Service & repair
Why choose Vaillant?
Vaillant pride themselves in producing their boilers with values of high-quality, efficiency and innovation in mind. The brand strives to design each product with a capability of exceeding expectations and superseding its predecessors, Vaillant boilers are manufactured to cater to the ever-changing needs of the home environment. These boiler systems are manufactured with the aim of meeting the individual requirements of each household whilst also aiming to stay conscious of the environment.
Vaillant has received numerous accolades throughout the years, including being named one of the UK’s leading business brands, and being named an official “Superbrand.” These achievements are viewed by Vaillant as a testament to the high-quality products that they produce as well as a reflection of their company work ethic.
Vaillant boiler types
Within the Vaillant range, there are a number of boiler types, each with unique features and benefits. Here at HomeServe Heating, we install a variety of Vaillant boilers and aim to help you select the ideal option for your home. Vaillant boiler types include:
- Combi boilers – Vaillant combi boilers are designed to provide your home with on-demand hot water and effective heating. Combination boilers could be ideal for households looking for an efficient source of heat and tend to be best suited for smaller homes with a low to average demand for hot water.
- Regular/conventional boilers – The regular boilers manufactured by Vaillant provide central heating and hot water with the additional use of a hot water cylinder and cold-water tank. If you currently have a traditional style of central heating and aren’t looking to change this, a Vaillant regular boiler could be a suitable choice for your home. These boiler systems are generally ideal for households with multiple bathrooms and a higher than average demand for water.
- System boilers – Vaillant’s system boilers are designed to heat your home effectively and require an additional sealed water cylinder to store hot water. With these boilers there is no need for cold-water tanks as the major heating and hot water system components are already built in. Vaillant system boilers are a great choice for most sized households with multiple bathrooms and a high demand for hot water.
Vaillant’s boiler range
HomeServe Heating could provide you with a variety of choices from the Vaillant brand. Vaillant have manufactured a number of products throughout the years and we provide our customers with some of their most recent boiler ranges. These include:
- EcoTec Pro – These boilers are designed to be energy-efficient solutions that provide both comfortable heating and instantaneous hot water. With innovative features such as a full range of thermostatic heating controls, these “super smart” boiler systems could allow you to access and control your home heating from your smartphone or tablet.
- EcoTec Plus – The flexibility and variety of options provided by this range of Vaillant boilers are in our opinion, what makes them stand out from the rest. These boiler systems have a range of heating outputs and are therefore capable of meeting the demands of most households. Like the EcoTec pro range, EcoTec Plus boilers are intelligent and efficient, they have the ability to drop to using 16% of their maximum power if they detect that you don’t need as much heat, potentially saving you both fuel and money.
- EcoTec Exclusive – These premium Vaillant boilers have superb capabilities in terms of performance, control and efficiency. Fully compatible with Vaillant’s vSmart smartphone app control, these boilers could be easily controlled whilst you’re on the go. These boilers have been bestowed with Vaillant’s Green iQ mark which is used to symbolise that these appliances could provide ultimate energy efficiency and the lowest fuel consumption and running costs.
Cost of installing a Vaillant boiler
“How much will a new Vaillant boiler cost to install?” - this is likely to be one of the questions on your mind. The cost of installing a new Vaillant boiler in your home can vary and can depend on a number of factors, such as the type of boiler, its size and any additional costs that could be incurred from the installation process itself.
Although the cost of installing a new boiler can seem expensive at first, it is key to remember that you are paying for the quality of your home heating and the right boiler could make your home all the more comfortable for you and your family; an investment well worth making. Furthermore, by choosing to have one of our Gas Safe engineers install your Vaillant boiler, you ensure that your installation has been conducted in a thorough manner with all regulations being followed.
If you’d like to get a better idea about how much it could cost for you to have a new efficient, Vaillant boiler installed in your home, why not try our online quote tool? It could be the first quick and easy step to upgrading your boiler and central heating system.
Popular Vaillant boilers
Here at HomeServe Heating, we understand that making a choice about which boiler is best for your home can be difficult. Considering that Vaillant stock such a wide range of boiler systems, choosing your new boiler can’t be an easy decision to make. To make the process slightly simpler for you, here’s a list of some popular Vaillant boiler models:
EcoTec Pro 24 Combi Boiler
- Compact dimensions
- Removable side panels and push-fit flue system
- COMFORT’ warm start feature for increased delivery speed of hot water
- 720mm x 440mm x 335mm (height x width x depth)
- An ideal choice for small to medium homes with average hot water demand
EcoTec Pro 28 Combi Boiler
- Built-in two-stage frost protection
- Fully modulating low NOx burner and fan for improved energy efficiency<l/i>
- COMFORT’ warm start feature for increased speed of hot water delivery
- 720mm x 440mm x 335mm (height x width x depth)
- A suitable choice for medium-sized homes with average hot water demand
EcoTec Plus 831 Combi Boiler
- Central heating output of up to 24kW
- Hot water output of 31kW
- Strong Flow Rate of 12.7
- 720mm x 440mm x 335mm (height x width x depth)
- Suitable for medium to large households that have multiple bathrooms
EcoTec Plus 832
- Flame lift detection system to enable more efficient and quieter combustion
- Stylish contoured case design with a featured down flap
- Step by step wizard
- 720mm x 440mm x 338mm (height x width x depth)
- A great choice for medium to large properties with multiple bathrooms
Which Vaillant boiler do I need in my home?
With all the options available from the Vaillant brand, it can be difficult to decide which boiler would be suitable for your home. The HomeServe Heating team is happy to be your first port of call when it comes to boiler conundrums, so don’t hesitate to contact us if you need help making your choice.
When making a decision about your new Vaillant boiler, there are a number of factors that you should take into account. These include your budget, your hot water and heating usage and the space in your home. You should also consider the kW output that your home requires, which refers to a boiler’s ability to cope with your household’s hot water and heating demands and is reliant upon the number of bathrooms and radiators that are present in your property. Thus, if a boiler has a high kW output, it is more likely to be able to deal with a higher demand of hot water and heat.
Our team can provide you with a bespoke quote for your new Vaillant boiler installation, which includes a boiler model and kW output recommendation, as well as an estimate of how much the overall installation could cost. Once you’ve completed our online quote form, we can arrange for one of our trained surveyors to visit your home and help you choose the right boiler for you.
Here’s some extra information to help you with your decision. This estimated guide of kW outputs should give you some added insight into the type of Vaillant boiler you’d need for your home:
- 24-27kW: 1-2 bedroom, 10 radiators, 1 bathroom
- 28-34kW: 3-4 bedroom, 15 radiators, 1-2 bathroom
- 35-42kW 4+ bedroom, 20 radiators, 2+ bathroom
(This information has been supplied By Help-Link UK limited and has been produced for information purposes only and should not be used or relied upon as a substitute for professional advice by a suitably qualified engineer.)
Vaillant manufacturer-backed warranty
Manufacturer-backed warranties tend to provide most homeowners with an added sense of security and peace of mind in knowing that they are covered should they face issues with their boiler. An effective manufacturer-backed warranty could safeguard you against a number of boiler problems and could save you money in repair costs. Vaillant boilers usually come with manufacturer-backed warranties that range from 2-7 years.
Vaillant service and repairs
Here at HomeServe Heating, we aim to conduct thorough installations at every property that we visit. It is our goal to provide our customers with the best service, so should you ever notice any faults with your boiler system, we’d be happy to help and advise. Additionally, if your Vaillant boiler is in need of an annual service, one of our many Gas Safe engineers could provide you with a full and effective boiler service.
**Online discount is available to domestic gas and LPG customers who receive an online quote for all boiler brands excluding Ideal Logic HO18 & HO24 & like-for-like system swaps on the Ideal Logic HE24 and HE30, and Ideal Logic HO12 & HO15 boilers. Discount will be applied as long as the quoted price is still applicable at the point of sale. Online discounted price is only available for the duration of the 14-day quote validity which starts from the day the quote was given. Offer is not available to HomeServe Heating Services UK Ltd employees. | All boiler manufacturer types on like-for-like system swaps excluding the following boilers: Ideal Logic HE24 & HE30, Ideal Logic HO12, HO15, HO18 & HO24 are eligible for a £50 discount and then 5% discount off the final quoted price. Conventional to combi boiler swaps also qualify for an additional £100 discount after 5% initial discount is applied. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. HomeServe Heating Services UK Ltd have the right to withdraw or change the offer at any time. Online discount is automatically applied when the customer gets a quote using the online quote system at www.HomeServeboilers.com and as long as the customer meets all the above criteria.