Vokèra boiler installation: Everything you need to know
Owned by the Riello Group, Vokèra has established itself as a popular domestic heating brand across both the UK and Ireland. Founded over 30 years ago, the brand prides itself on designing energy-efficient heating solutions to suit customers’ central heating needs.
If you’re looking for an effective means of hot water and heating for your home, a boiler from the Vokèra brand could be a suitable option for you. Here at HomeServe Heating, we could install a Vokèra boiler of your choice into your property at a competitive price and offer you a friendly and reliable service.
On this page we offer a comprehensive look at Vokèra boilers, find out more about:
- Why choose Vokèra
- Boiler types
- Popular models
- Install cost
- Boiler range
- Which boiler do I need?
- Service & repair
Why Choose Vokèra?
Vokèra is committed to providing homeowners with the complete home heating package. Striving to achieve their customer-focused goals, the brand prioritises the manufacture of energy-efficient and reliable domestic heating products to meet the needs of customers throughout the UK and Ireland.
Constantly planning for the future, Vokèra’s dedication to continual innovation and technical advancement fuels their production of top-quality heating products and has led them to becoming a popular brand within the industry. Aiming to maximise your comfort, Vokèra boilers are designed with efficiency, convenience and ease of use in mind. With a strong set of internal values and an ethos that keeps customer service at the basis of all their decisions; you could rest assured knowing that boilers from this brand are created to effectively meet your needs.
Vokèra Boiler Types
Vokèra manufactures several boiler types to ensure that they cater to the needs of as many households as possible. HomeServe Heating has the necessary skills and expertise to help you select a boiler type that could meet your needs in both a cost-effective and energy-efficient manner. Vokèra boiler types include:
- Combi Boilers – Vokèra’s range of combi boilers are designed to provide homes with both heating and instantaneous hot-water, all in one compact system. These boilers tend to be particularly beneficial to households with limited space as there’s no need for additional components such as cylinders or tanks. These boilers are generally suitable for most small to medium properties that have a low to average demand for hot-water. Models include Evolve and Linea One boilers.
- Regular Boilers – The regular boilers manufactured by Vokèra are designed to deliver quality central heating to your home with the use of an additional hot-water cylinder and cold-water tank. These boilers tend to be particularly suitable for properties that already have a traditional system in place, as this could enable a quick and easy installation. Vokera’s regular boilers could be a great choice for most medium homes that have an average to high demand for hot-water. Models include the Mynute range.
- System boilers – Vokèra’s system boilers are manufactured to deliver effective central heating with the use of an additional hot-water storage cylinder. The boilers’ major heating and hot-water components are already built in, so there’s no need for a cold-water tank. These boilers tend to be best suited to most medium to large homes with a high demand for hot-water. Models include Evolve and Vision boilers.
Most Popular Vokèra Boilers
There are multiple boilers available from the Vokèra boiler brand, so choosing which boiler is best for your home could be difficult. To help you with your decision, we have composed a list of what in our professional opinion, are Vokera’s top 4 boilers:
1. Vokèra Compact 29 Combi Boiler
- Compact – designed to be able to be fitted into cupboard spacing
- A rated for efficiency
- Designed for ease of use
- 715mm x 405mm x 248mm (height x width x depth)
- Typically best suited to most medium-sized homes with 3-4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
2. Vokèra Linea 24 Combi Boiler
- Designed with user-friendly LCD display and other energy saving technologies
- Energy Savings Trust endorsed
- Low emission ratings
- 845mm x 453mm x 358mm (height x width x depth)
- Typically best suited to most medium-sized homes with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
3. Vokèra Mynute 15 VHE Regular Boiler
- Designed to be solar thermal compatible
- A rated energy efficiency
- Designed for ease of use
- 640mm x 340mm x 340mm (height x width x depth)
- Typically best suited for most smaller homes with 1-2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
4. Vokèra Vision 30c Combi Boiler
- Lightweight and designed for cupboard fitting
- A rated energy efficiency
- Built-in 7-day clock
- 715mm x 405mm x 248mm (height x width x depth)
- Typically best suited to most homes with 3-4 bedrooms and 1-2 bathrooms
Cost of Installing a Vokèra Boiler
The cost of getting a new Vokèra boiler installed into your home depends on a number of factors. This includes the model of the boiler you choose, its size and the complexity of the installation process. For example, you could be charged more for additional parts and labour such as scaffolding or pipe-rewiring.
The price of installing a new Vokèra boiler may seem expensive at first, but the quality of your home’s central heating is an important investment. The level of comfort experienced in your home is likely to be influenced by your decision, so it is important that you choose a boiler that has the ability to meet your household’s needs. It is also important that a Gas Safe registered engineer with the necessary accreditations and training conducts your new boiler installation as this could ensure that the job is completed to a high standard. Here at HomeServe Heating, all of our engineers are Gas Safe registered, so contact us if you’d like to arrange for one of our experts to visit your home and conduct a thorough and professional installation.
We could provide you with a quote of how much it could cost for you to get a new Vokèra boiler installed into your home. Simply try our free, online quote tool, which aims to take factors such as your budget and central heating demands in order to provide you with a realistic estimate for your new Vokèra installation. It could take as little as 30 seconds!
Vokèra Boiler Range
Vokèra manufactures a variety of boiler ranges, each with their own unique features and benefits. It is our aim to help you select a boiler from a Vokèra range that suits you and your needs best. Here’s a list of some of Vokera’s boiler ranges:
- Unica – According to Vokèra, this range of combi boilers is characterised by its energy saving credentials. The combi boilers within this range are designed with the ability to modulate effectively and reduce their output to coincide with you demands. With features such as user-friendly control panels, these boilers are manufactured to provide you with as much control over your central heating as possible.
- Compact A – This range of A rated combi boilers is designed with energy-efficiency and ease of use in mind. Designed to be compact enough to fit into your kitchen cupboard, these systems could allow you to save both space and money as they are designed to reduce your energy wastage and allow you to save on your energy bills!**
- Vision – Consisting of both combi and system boilers, this range is designed to suit the heating and hot-water needs of a variety of different homes. Rated A for efficiency, these boilers could help you lower your energy bills by providing you with an energy-efficient method of heating your home!** With key features such as a 7-day digital clock and a user-friendly control panel, Vokèra designed these boilers with convenience and interactivity in mind.***
- MyNute VHE – This range is Alpha’s newest addition to their variety of combi boilers and is designed with a stainless-steel heat exchanger. Alpha describes this range as one of their most compact set of combi boilers, making them a potentially easy fit into standard kitchen cupboards.
- Evolve – This range includes both combi and system boilers and is defined by Vokèra as their superior, cutting-edge boiler range. Designed to provide homeowners with warmth, comfort, efficiency and long-term performance, these systems are designed to deliver first-class central heating. Key features include Text-Driven Menus, Active Combustion Control and a built-in Carbon Monoxide Monitor for added safety.
- Linea This range of combi boilers is designed with innovation and energy-efficiency in mind. Aiming to lower emission ratings, these systems are designed to reduce your energy usage and could thus potentially allow you to make savings on your energy bills!** Also designed to provide you with exceptional comfort and control, these combi boilers are manufactured to allow you to set your central heating to levels that suit you.
Which Vokèra boiler do I need in my home?
With the variety of boilers available from Vokèra, it can be tough to decide which option is best for your home. We’re here to provide you with the help you need to ensure that you make the right choice, so don’t hesitate to contact us if you’re feeling stuck.
When choosing your new Vokèra boiler, factors to consider include: your budget, your heating and hot-water needs, the space available in your home and the kW output that may be required. The kW output will dictate the boiler’s ability to cope with your central heating needs; it is typically reliant on the number of bathrooms and radiators that are present within your home.
Our team could provide you with a personalised estimate of how much your new Vokèra installation could cost. Try our free quote service online or call us directly to book an appointment with a knowledgeable surveyor.
- 24-27kW: 1-2 bedroom, 10 radiators, 1 bathroom
- 28-34kW: 3-4 bedroom, 15 radiators, 1-2 bathroom
- 35-42kW 4+ bedroom, 20 radiators, 2+ bathroom
(This information has been supplied By Help-Link UK limited and has been produced for information purposes only and should not be used or relied upon as a substitute for professional advice by a suitably qualified engineer.)
Boiler warranties are designed to provide you with added peace of mind in knowing that should a fault occur with a component within your boiler, the manufacturer could be liable to replace or repair the part without cost to you. Vokèra boilers come with a manufacturer-backed warranty of up to 7-years, with the option to extend, (depending on the boiler model) and could provide you with cover for faulty parts or parts integral to the boiler; this could include the controls***. Terms and conditions apply with all warranties and may be subject to change at any time, so ensure that you check through them thoroughly, factors such as registering your boiler within the assigned period are often a requirement. Feel free to contact us if you’d like to learn more about Vokèra boiler warranties†.
Vokèra Service & Repairs
Whilst your Vokèra boiler is within its warranty period, it is required by the manufacturer that you maintain the condition of the boiler by organising a yearly service†. During this boiler service, your Gas Safe engineer will check that your boiler is functioning safely and efficiently without any existing or potential faults. Maintaining your boiler could help prolong its working life, so it could be well worth it in the long run!
We understand the distress and inconvenience caused when your boiler suddenly seizes to work. Whilst your boiler is in warranty, you can contact Vokèra directly in the event of a boiler breakdown or fault. Alternatively, feel free to contact us, we’ll aim to help you get your boiler back up and running as quickly as possible.
*5% online discount is available to domestic gas and LPG customers who receive an online quote for all boiler brands. £50 additional discount available on all like-for-like system swaps excluding Ideal Logic HE24 and HE30 boilers & Ideal Logic HO12 & HO15 boilers and an additional £100 discount is available on conventional to combi, and combi to conventional boiler swaps. Online discounted price is only available for the duration of the 14-day quote validity which starts from the day the quote was given. HomeServe Heating include a filter as part of your quote as this is highly recommended by the boiler manufacturer as a key component in maintaining boiler health, functionality and may potentially be looked upon favourably by manufacturers when assessing warranty work. This filter can be removed at the customer’s request. Quote also includes a Honeywell CM727 programmable thermostat for all combi boiler installations as this is a legal requirement as part of the Boiler + legislation introduced 6th April 2018, and cannot be removed from the installation unless; it is replaced with an alternative smart thermostat; or another energy saving measure as listed in the Boiler + legislation or if an smart thermostat already exists within the property. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. HomeServe Heating Services UK Ltd have the right to withdraw or change the offer at any time. Online discount is automatically applied when the customer gets a quote using the online quote system at www.homeserveboilers.com and as long as the customer meets all the above criteria.
*** Subject to an annual service at the customer's expense. 10-year warranty option only available on Worcester Bosch and Ideal gas boilers.
† May only be available with selected models