Vokèra Linea One 38
|Standard Warranty||5 years**|
|Width x Height x Depth||453mm x 845mm x 358mm|
|Max kW Output||38kw|
The Linea One 38 is a combi boiler designed to deliver efficient central heating to homes that have 4 or more bedrooms and an average to high demand for hot-water. The boiler’s efficiency rating could be increased even further when additional measures are installed such as weather compensation or a smart thermostat.
The 38kW boiler’s 10:1 modulation ratio is designed to enable it to automatically reduce its own power when appropriate, potentially helping you save money on your energy bills*.
The Linea One 38 is geared towards energy-efficiency and designed to keep emissions as low as possible. This means that energy wastage could be reduced to a minimum, potentially providing homeowners with an opportunity to lower their energy bills . Features like the comfort button could help you regulate water temperature, whilst the memory function button is designed to allow the boiler to memorise your domestic hot-water use, so your temperature could be set just right for your morning shower!
The display and user controls are manufactured to be easy to use so you could set and adjust your home heating with minimal fuss.
Ratings & Reviews
The Linea 38 has received a number of reviews and ratings. Here are some examples:
- A rated for energy-efficiency
- 3 stars for ease of repair
- 3 stars for ease of service
- 3 stars for availability of parts and spares
- 3-star brand customer score
Similar Alternative Models
Whilst the Linea One 38 could be a suitable option for you, it’s always a good idea to consider your options before choosing which one to install. Below are some alternatives to the 38kW model:
- 8-year parts and labour warranty**
- Low lift weight
- Backlit 3.5” LCD full colour display
- Suitable for houses with four bedrooms and two or more bathrooms
- More compact than the Linea One at 390mm (width) x 680mm (height) x 280mm (depth)
- Lower flow-rate of 12.9 litres per minute
- Designed to provide heating and instantaneous hot-water
- 7-year parts and labour warranty**
- Energy Saving Trust endorsed
*Source: energysavingtrust.org.uk. Saving calculated when replacing G rated with A rated boiler in a semi-detached house.
**Subject to an annual service at the customer's expense. 10-year warranty option only available on Worcester Bosch and Ideal gas boilers. Extended warranty option is not available to BER customers.